Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Love Orange

Like I said last month, orange is underrated as part of decor. Sometimes it's hard to find what you need in orange, if you're a fan. I've found three orange items lately that have piqued my interest.

First, this slim bookcase from CB2, the less pricey hipper spinoff of Crate & Barrel.



I like it because you don't have to mount it anywhere and the size means that you can place them all around your house. Also comes in at least one more staid color. I believe it comes in some sort of grey. I am considering for my bedroom, which always needs books, but is short on floorspace.

The next item is out of Pottery Barn. It's the orange one. Just a couple of hardworking orange nesting tables to add a little something. These are great if you want a little surprising color but you're worried about committing to a huge hunk of orange or red or whatever. I don't have anywhere to put these. So I won't be getting them.








The last bit of orange is a bit of mod lighting from lightology.com Sure, I love it, but at $1,405 there's distinct possibility it ain't never coming home to momma. Ah well. Here's the little lovely:

No comments: