Friday, January 9, 2009

Oral Explosion

I don't think I'm the only one with a dirty mind. Oral Explosion is not the name of a stripper or a strip club. It's the name of a company that's building a stand-alone food court on San Marco Blvd. The name already has connotations, but once you add what the old location is standing on, then it's hilarious.

As an interesting side note, I've been asking random people in my life what they think of when they hear "Oral Explosion." I got really fizzy candy, something to do with sexy mouth action and, of all things, vomiting.

I've no idea what sorts of foods will be in this center. Fast food, such as what you'd find at the mall, seems to be the consensus. I'm hoping it will at least be tasty fast food.

I do like the design of the building, though.

Check out what they're saying about it on Metro Jacksonville.

No comments: